Eng H2: Today was SONNET day! We studied the form and studied two different sonnets. Tonight, all you need to do is AoW 25 if you haven’t yet. Last two poems in class tomorrow.
Eng 12: Today and tomorrow are memorization days: you have the first part of the period to work on memorizing on your own, the last part to work with you partner to check your progress. Have the whole scene memorized for Monday. AoW 25 due tonight.
- Cover and repeat. Check. Fix. Repeat. Move on. Cover and repeat. Check. Always repeat from beginning, adding new lines.
- Have someone “run lines” with you: they hold script and prompt you with lines between yours and when you miss a line.
- Record your lines on ipod/phone and listen EVERY FREE MOMENT. SAY THEM WITH THE RECORDING. Then record just your cue lines.
- Run scene with blocking as many times as possible every day in class.
- To check if in long term, do something like playing catch or video gaming, doing make-up or dishes, etc. while you say the lines.